Frequently Asked Questions
We receive many similar questions each day. A list of Frequently Asked Questions has been compiled to try and help you as quickly as possible.
You may also use the Search function to search the Bursar's Office website in order to locate information quickly.
Are we the appropriate office?
The Bursar's Office can assist you with:
- Tuition, fee rates, and late charges.
- Payment and refund inquiries.
- Past due debts and collection of delinquent accounts.
The Bursar's Office CANNOT assist you with:
- Charges for various campus services on your student account (i.e. campus housing, campus health, student insurance, meal plans, bookstore, parking tickets, etc.) These questions should be directed to the issuing department office. We've compiled a list of department contact information for you.
- Financial aid, verifying awards, your award status, eligibility, or awards not appearing on your student account. Please contact the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid for these inquiries.
- Residency Classification, Transcripts, and Enrollment Verification (proof of enrollment). These services are provided by the Registrar's Office.
- How tuition rates or dates and deadlines are set. These are determined by a campus enrollment management group and the Arizona Board of Regents.
If you still have a question for the Bursar's Office, send us a message by using our E-mail Contact Form.