University of Arizona – Payment Plan Agreement
The terms listed below apply to all sections of the Payment Plan
By enrolling in a UA Payment Plan,
I agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I must enroll in Payment Plans by the first day of the semester to avoid late payment charges.
- I am responsible for paying each of the three installments on time even if I do not receive a reminder notice.
- It is my responsibility to verify my class schedule and student account for accuracy on UAccess.
- Payment in full for each installment plus any other billed charges must be received by the payment deadline to avoid a $50 late payment charge.
- One missed payment will result in cancellation of the plan. Remaining tuition or housing rent will be due immediately and services will be subject to cancellation for non-payment.
- Checks returned for non-payment will result in a $25 service charge. Two dishonored checks will result in future ineligibility for the plan.
- Financial Aid is handled separately from the Payment Plan.
- Should it become necessary for the University to retain an attorney or collection agency to secure payment of any amount due, I will be responsible for all collection costs and legal fees.
- I am required to re-enroll each semester to participate in the Payment Plan.
By enrolling in the Tuition section of the Payment Plan,
I agree to these additional terms and conditions:
- The $75.00 enrollment fee for the tuition section of the Payment Plan is non-refundable.
- I am responsible to pay tuition in full even if I do not attend classes. I must officially withdraw to obtain any available refund/reduction of balance. The last date for a 100% tuition refund is: see Dates and Deadlines
- I agree to pay ALL tuition/fees on the plan. If I add or drop classes, I must check my account on UAccess or contact the Bursar's Office to determine the effect on the payments.