- All payments for tuition must be received in the Bursar's Office by the Tuition Payment Deadline each semester. Payments received after the deadline, regardless of the postmark date, are considered late and are subject to late charges.
- If you register for additional courses after Account Summaries have been mailed, you will not be sent a new Account Summary prior to the tuition payment deadline. Check UAccess for the most current account balance.
- Please see the semester Dates and Deadlines for detailed information regarding tuition payment dates and applicable late penalties.
- Be sure to include any appropriate late charges if you will be paying late.
Payments for Other Charges
- Other charges are due as incurred. Account Summaries are mailed once a month and include a due date. Refer to the Account Summary dates and due dates for more information.
- Charges not paid by the due date may be subject to a Past Due Balance Charge.
- Students may obtain their current account balance and make payments online using UAccess.