Incoming Wires

The University of Arizona accepts incoming wire transfers. The University cannot accept wire transfer payments for student tuition and fees from an individual student unless special arrangements have been made with the Bursar's Office. Contact Financial Services Cash Accounting if there are questions regarding this policy.

Departments wishing to receive payments via wire transfer for goods or services rendered may contact Cash Accounting for specific bank account information and instructions for incoming wire transfers. Most departments receiving research grants or contract payments are routed through Sponsored Projects Services, 520-626-6000.