Item Type Requests

If your department requires a new charge or payment item type to use in UAccess, or wishes to change an existing item type, you will need to use a Request Form in UAccess Student.

Prior approval from the University Fees Committee is required when requesting Item Types for Special Course Fees or Other Fees.

The Request Form is found in UAccess Student by navigating to Student Financials > Tuition and Fees > UA University Fees > UA Item Type Request Form.

If you do not have the access to this form, you will need to request the SF Department View role though UAccess Provisioning Tool.