For questions about applying for financial aid, aid award, eligibility, or awards not appearing on the student account, contact the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid (OFSA).
OSFA will automatically disburse aid to student accounts no sooner than 10 days prior to the start of the semester, as long as the student has met all financial aid disbursement requirements.
Please review the OSFA Disbursement Schedule for specific dates.
How to Prevent Late Charges for Pending Aid
If the student's aid hasn't been disbursed to their account, the student must:
- Verify that all To Do Items in UAccess are complete
- View the amount of pending aid in UAccess
- Deduct the amount of expected financial aid from the current account balance to determine required action:
- Balance is greater than the pending aid:
- Expected aid is equal to the balance:
- Expected aid is greater than the balance: