The Bursar's Office receives a number of similar questions each day. Click on a question below to view the answer.
How do I know when my payment is due?
I added a class so when will I get a bill?
Should I wait for an account statement before paying my fees?
I am not attending this semester. Why do I keep getting a bill?
I have questions regarding a charge on my account. Who do I contact?
I'm a resident of Arizona. Why am I being charged non-resident tuition?
Your residency classification for tuition purposes and lawful U.S. presence statuses can be found in UAccess Student on the Demographic Data page. If your Lawful Presence (Prop 300) status is not showing as "verified" then you should submit your documentation to the Registration and Transcripts Office (Administration Building, main floor). If your residency classification for tuition purposes is incorrect you should contact the Residency Classification Office.
I'm a UA faculty (or staff) member/spouse/dependent. Don't I get a tuition waiver?
How can I update my address?
- To change or update your address(es) online, go to UAccess and select Personal, then Addresses. Account Statements are mailed to your Billing address. Refunds are mailed to your Mailing address.
- To change or update your address(es) in person, go to the Registrar's Office, Administration Building Room 210.
- For audit reasons, the Bursar's Office may not update student addresses.
How can I find out my current account balance?
How can I get a record of charges and payment activity on my account?
What is a PAST DUE BALANCE CHARGE?
What is Arizona Financial Aid Trust Fee, Freshman Fee, Health and Recreation Fee, Info Technology/Library Fee, Student Media Fee, Recreation Center Bond Fee, Recreation Center Program Fee and Student Services Fee?
Payment / Refund Information
Where can I find a list of tuition and fee rates?
How and when should I make payments?
Do you have a payment plan?
What should I do if I have a financial hold on my account?
How do I sign up for my refunds to go to directly to my bank account?
Financial Aid Information
Where can I get information about getting financial aid?
How do I pay my bill with my financial aid?
- Grants, loans, scholarships, stipends, and waivers will begin posting to student accounts within 10 days prior to the first day of the semester, if they have been received by the University and provided you have met all financial aid disbursement requirements.
- Once your aid posts to your account, any balance due will be deducted.
- If your aid was greater than your balance due, the residual funds will be delivered to you by check or electronically (ACH) to your bank account. To select ACH, go to UAccess and select 'Enroll in Web Refund' from the drop down menu under Finances.