The Bursar's Office receives a number of similar questions each day. Click on a question below to view the answer.
Your residency classification for tuition purposes and lawful U.S. presence statuses can be found in UAccess Student on the Demographic Data page. If your Lawful Presence (Prop 300) status is not showing as "verified" then you should submit your documentation to the Registration and Transcripts Office (Administration Building, main floor). If your residency classification for tuition purposes is incorrect you should contact the Residency Classification Office.
- To change or update your address(es) online, go to UAccess and select Personal, then Addresses. Account Statements are mailed to your Billing address. Refunds are mailed to your Mailing address.
- To change or update your address(es) in person, go to the Registrar's Office, Administration Building Room 210.
- For audit reasons, the Bursar's Office may not update student addresses.
Payment / Refund Information
Financial Aid Information
- Grants, loans, scholarships, stipends, and waivers will begin posting to student accounts within 10 days prior to the first day of the semester, if they have been received by the University and provided you have met all financial aid disbursement requirements.
- Once your aid posts to your account, any balance due will be deducted.
- If your aid was greater than your balance due, the residual funds will be delivered to you by check or electronically (ACH) to your bank account. To select ACH, go to UAccess and select 'Enroll in Web Refund' from the drop down menu under Finances.