Typical Financial Timeline
Click on an icon for more information.
About Student Accounts
What is a Student Account?
Your student account is a central billing account for University tuition charges, department charges (student housing, meal plan, campus health, books, etc), miscellaneous fees, and receiving payments and financial aid. In most cases, a zero balance ($0.00) indicates that no payment is necessary.
Your student account is not a bank account for holding funds. Students are discouraged from keeping a credit balance on their accounts from overpayment or excess financial aid. In the same way, students should not allow balances owed to accumulate. Accounts with charges left unpaid beyond due dates are subject to late charges and other penalties. Your student account requires attention in order to avoid complications. Refer to Payment Policies for more information.
The following informational links will help you prepare for your college career at The University of Arizona.
Other Helpful Websites to Visit
- Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Estimated Cost of Attendance
- Office of Admissions
- Registration Important Dates & Deadlines
- Office of the Registrar (registration, transcripts, diplomas, more)
- Residency Classification Office
- Campus Health Office (student health insurance, campus care)
- Residence Life Office (campus housing)
- CatCard Office (Student ID card)
- Meal Plans
- Parking & Transportation Services (parking permits)