- All payments for tuition must be received in the Bursar's Office by each semester's Tuition Payment Deadline
- Payments received after the deadline, regardless of the postmark date, are considered late and are subject to Late Charges
- If a student registers for additional courses after Account Statements have been mailed, a new Account Statement will not be sent prior to the Tuition Payment Deadline
Payments for Other Charges
- Other charges are due as incurred; Account Statements are mailed once a month and include a due date
- Charges not paid by the due date may be subject to a Past Due Balance Charge
- Students may view their current account balance and make payments online using UAccess
The Bursar's Office reserves the right to refuse credit/debit cards or checks for any transaction.