The Bursar's Office accepts the following payments:
Online (eCheck, Credit Card, Flywire-International Payment):
Students are encouraged to set up a Guest Center account for parents or others in their lives to make online payments on their behalf.
Once a payment has been submitted, it cannot be canceled.
- Log on to UAccess Student Center
- In the BURSAR ACCOUNT drop-down menu, click on "Go to QuikPay"
- Chose payment type (three options below)
- eCheck (No Service Fee) to pay with a personal checking or savings account
- Provide a U.S. bank account number and routing number to complete the payment (do not use a credit/debit card number).
- If the account/routing numbers are not correct and result in a failed payment, a $25.00 Returned Check Fee will be charged to the student account.
- Credit Card (2.4% Service Fee) to pay with a credit/debit card
- When a credit or debit card payment is made, the third-party processor Nelnet will charge a non-refundable 2.4% service fee, in addition to the University of Arizona payment amount.
- The University of Arizona accepts MasterCard, Visa, and American Express credit or debit card payments through UAccess.
- Flywire-International Payment for international students to pay online from banks and countries around the world, usually in their home currency.
- You will be redirected to a University of Arizona-Flywire secure URL.
- Select your country, and enter the tuition due, then click "Next."
- Select your preferred payment method from options provided. Depending on your country, you will see various payment methods including bank transfer, credit card, Alipay支付宝, and more.
- Enter the Payer and Student Information for the University of Arizona and click "Next" to view payment instruction for the method chosen.
- Send your payment to Flywire as instructed. Once your payment is received, Flywire will process your payment and send it to the University of Arizona along with your information for easy posting.
- After the payment is sent to Flywire, it will take between 3-5 business days for the payment to appear on the student UAccess account.
Payment is available on UAccess 7 days a week (except during scheduled downtime: 11pm-3am Sunday nights).
Personal checks, Cashiers checks, Traveler's checks, Money orders:
- Made payable to: The University of Arizona
- Write the 8-digit Student ID number on the front of the check
- Payments must be issued in U.S. dollars, and drawn on, or payable through, a U.S. bank
- If the check payment is returned by the bank for any reason, a $25.00 Returned Check Fee will be charged to the student account
- See our mailing addresses for sending payments
529 / Prepaid or College Savings Plans:
Prepaid or College Savings Plan payments will be accepted via mailed checks. Prepaid or College Savings Plan payments should be mailed at least two weeks prior to the Tuition Payment Deadline to avoid Late Charges.
Notification of pending mailed payments (including 529 payments) does not exempt a student from Late Charges.
Personal checks, Cashier checks, Traveler's checks, Money orders, and Cash payments (U.S. dollars only) are accepted during normal office hours.